Friday, August 21, 2009

Vere Preston Marsh and Genevieve Ann DeNoble Family

Here you have the entire family of Vere and Genevieve Marsh. Print out this blog and you will have the history of this family.

This is the only photo I have been able to locate of Genevieve and the three children. This photo was taken in 1931 or 1932 and it has the look and feel of a photo taken by Herbert DeNoble, the brother of Genevieve. I have looked at many Rooper, DeNoble and Marsh album’s including CD’s, and I have never been able to locate a photo of Vere, Gen and the three kids. I have written to many historical societies in northern Minnesota and other places and have never seen the elusive photo.

The two most difficult things in genealogy are identifying photos and locating gravesites.

Did anyone observe an unusual statistic in the Vere Preston Marsh and Genevieve Ann DeNoble family? I will post the results one week from today.

Order of Birth:

John Preston Marsh

Mary Jeanne Marsh

William Marsh

Order of Death:

William Marsh

Mary Jeanne Rooper

John Preston Marsh

The odds of this happening in reverse order are less then 2%. It also makes the odds different if the second born is male or female.

My Sources are from my database, newspapers, U.S. Census Records, birth, marriage and death certificates.

Copyright © 2009 by Gus J. Marsh

No comments: